Williamson Gynecology is excited to announce it has adopted a new payment method for all patients. Credit Card on File will provide you the convenience of having your bill paid automatically once your insurance payments have processed. Credit Card on File has been used with patients when requested for several years, It is our "policy" to place your credit card on file for payment of any balances due after insurance., and for the practice to save costs of collection. Benefits include:
- No more statements to manage or trying to remember to send or call in your payment. Life is busy enough!
- Credit Card on File is in effect for one whole year; covers any patient responsibility on services in that time. This is convenient if you must have unexpected testing, procedures or bloodwork.
- A default amount is established and no amount over that set amount can be charged without calling the patient first.
- 5 days notification is given to patients via email; during that time, you may call to make other payment arrangements if necessary.
- Health Savings Cards (HSA), Flex Spending Cards (FSA) or Credit cards are STRONGLY encouraged. We will accept Debit cards if that is preferred.
- SECURE storage by our credit card processing company, Elavon. Information is encrypted and can only be accessed through electronic transaction. Once information is stored, it cannot be viewed by ANY ONE at Williamson Gynecology.
- Visit our website at www.williamsongyn.com for answers to Frequently Asked Questions prior to your visit.
- We look forward to starting this service with you at your next visit!