Financial/Insurance: Williamson Gynecology participates with most major insurance carriers. We will file your insurance as a courtesy. It is your responsibility as the insured to determine if we are a network provider with your plan and how your benefits apply. If you do not have an authorization from your insurance company or Williamson Gynecology does not participate with your insurance company, you will be responsible for the charges in full, and agree to pay, in full, any copays, deductibles, or co-insurance amounts that your insurance company determines to be your responsibility, including what results from your failure to obtain the necessary referrals and/or authorizations from your primary care doctor or referral provider.
Williamson Gynecology will verify insurance eligibility, but this does not ensure payment for services provided. Williamson Gynecology is committed to providing the best treatment possible for our patients and we charge what is reasonable and customary for our area. All outstanding balances, co-payment, deductible and coinsurance amounts are due prior to services being provided and you will be billed after your visit for any additional amounts that your insurance carrier determines to be your responsibility.
Non-covered services are due in full at the time of your appointment unless you have a written payment plan in place. It is our policy to place your credit card on file for payment of any balances due after insurance.
Williamson Gynecology is excited to announce it has adopted a new payment method for all patients. Credit Card on File will provide you the convenience of having your bill paid automatically once your insurance payments have processed. Credit Card on File has been used with patients when requested for several years, has proven to be a convenient way for patients to pay balances, and for the practice to save costs of collection. Benefits include:
- No more statements to manage or trying to remember to send or call in your payment. Life is busy enough!
- Credit Card on File is in effect for one whole year; covers any patient responsibility on services in that time. This is convenient if you must have unexpected testing, procedures or bloodwork.
- A default amount is established and no amount over that set amount can be charged without calling the patient first.
- 5 days notification is given to patients via email; during that time, you may call to make other payment arrangements if necessary.
- Health Savings Cards (HSA), Flex Spending Cards (FSA) or Credit cards are STRONGLY encouraged. We will accept Debit cards if that is preferred.
- SECURE storage by our credit card processing company, Elavon. Information is encrypted and can only be accessed through electronic transaction. Once information is stored, it cannot be viewed by ANY ONE at Williamson Gynecology.
- We look forward to starting this service with you at your next visit!