Gynecology located in Pinehurst, NC
WILLIAMSON GYNECOLOGY OFFICE UPDATE
OFFICE UPDATE AND PATIENT SAFETY
In accordance with the State of North Carolina guidelines, please know that we are taking the utmost precautions to ensure the absolute highest safety standards that meet all Federal, State, and County guidelines. This includes having the necessary supplies and protective equipment for the staff as well as cleaning and hygiene methods and social distancing practices for all patients and staff.
We have put important patient safety protocols in place for all office visits:
- We require patients to properly wear a mask or face-covering to the appointment only if you have not been vaccinated. If you do not have a personal mask, one will be provided for you.
- We added to our normal cleaning procedures by using only disinfectants effective against Coronavirus.
- We are following all state health departments and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and adjust them as either or both are updated.
Williamson Gynecology will continue to offer Telehealth for select appointments for greater convenience and flexibility for those patients who prefer this option. Please call our office at (910) 215-0111 to learn if your medical need can be effectively met through a virtual visit with a provider.
The following websites provide additional information related to the Federal and State guidelines and recommendations for healthcare services during this time:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/index.html
- NC Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/
- UWH North Carolina Patient Resource Site: https://uwhncpatients.com/
- You may also want to visit any local county sites where our office is located or where you live.
The only true temperature-controlled radiofrequency probe for women’s wellness. The TempSure Vitalia probe is specifically designed for patient's smaller, hard to reach areas. We provide patients with easy treatments to maintain their wellness without hormones, invasive procedures or downtime.
• requires no anesthesia
• Minimal side effects
• No downtime
• Symptom relief after just one treatment
• 3 easy treatments
• Thousands of women successfully treated since 2012
Williamson Gynecology accepts most major insurances for medical services. Some of these plans include (but are not limited to): Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare and Humana. Please contact your insurance provider to make sure that we are in-network for your specific health plan. Also note that Mona Lisa Touch and Tempsure Vitalia are not covered by insurance. Full payment for these services is made prior to treatment. We accept Care Credit.
Meet Our Providers
AFTER HOURS CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
For non-emergent care, please contact a FirstHealth Convenient Care Center. For emergent care, please contact a nearby FirstHealth Hospital or CALL 911
Words from our patients
"I experienced some extreme symptoms for months before seeing Dr. Williamson. She scheduled immediate surgery, ordered a transfusion, and truly saved my life."
"They all offer a professionalism unmatched by other practices where one can feel rushed. I have had questions answered, calls returned..."
"Have been coming to Dr. Williamson for over 10 years. She is personable, professional and very accommodating."
"They use state of the art equipment and were able to detect small cysts in my daughters ovaries. The treatment they recommended was reasonable, safe, and conservative."
"The whole office is friendly and efficient. They do what they say and follow up!"
"Dr. Williamson is very knowledgeable. She listens to my problems and is very thorough in examinations."
"Great, friendly, professional staff and wonderful doctor!"
3 Regional Circle, Suite B
Pinehurst, NC 28374